This course is $250. It includes a professionally designed cover image for your Facebook Page.
This workshop is 4 hours (2 x 2 hour sessions over 2 weeks). On the second week you will need to bring a laptop and some images/ text to upload to your Facebook Page (and for use in your Facebook Cover Image)
This course is both a hands on workshop combined with some case studies and a presentation. Each participant will be provided with a workbook on the day in order to take notes.
- Why Social Media and a quick run through of statistics.
- Difference between a Facebook Page and a Profile
- How to set up a Facebook Page
- When and what to post on a Facebook Page
- How to measure the effectiveness of your Facebook Page
- How to get more Fans for your Facebook Page
- What is Twitter
- How to use Twitter
- Benefits of the Twitter Search Functionality
- Your personal profile
- LinkedIn Groups
- Advanced Search Features
- Setting up the Facebook Page
- The importance of the Cover photo – what it can and can’t show
- The importance of your Profile Photo
- The About Page – how to fill it out correctly
- The power of photos and videos
- What content to post on your page and when is the best time of day to post it
- How to get more visitors to your page
Who would find this course useful?
This course is relevant to owner/managers, business leaders, marketing personnel, entrepreneurs, sales and P professionals who want to learn how to integrate Facebook into their marketing and communications plans.