Greenlight Communications is developing a Websites for Tradies solution to help tradespeople get online and get found online. So many tradies don’t have websites. In this day and age when many people (especially from Gen Y and below) get all their information from Google it is business suicide to not have a web presence. If you know someone who need a website, make sure you let them know about the Greenlight Communications Web Packages – starting from as low as $40 per month.
For $40 per month you get:
- Your easy to update, multi-paged website designed with your desired colour scheme. (If you can create a word document you can update this website!
- Domain name registration
- Website hosting.
- Up to 5 email addresses
- Great, fast response customer service and support.
Websites for tradies are important. If you are a plumber, electrician, carpenter, builder, bricklayer or, for that matter, any type of tradesperson, you are potentially missing out on business and also wasting your time. Here are some reasons you need a website for tradies website.
- It can lessen the number of ‘tyre kicker’ phone calls if people can get all the information they need online. (For example, if you list all of your services online you won’t have people ringing up asking for services you don’t offer whilst you are on the work site. There will be no one asking for a pergola to be built if you only do house construction)
- You can put up photos of existing completed jobs.
- You can put in written testimonials from existing and happy customers.
It’s not enough to just be listed in the yellow pages these days. Websites for tradies are becoming more important.