Greenlight Communications runs a number of interactive and collaborative social media courses at venues across Melbourne. We are dedicated to helping you achieve the most of your online success.
Who Should attend these social media courses?
These social media courses are for those business owners who’ve heard about social media, who recognise the value of social med and who want to make it work but have no idea where to start.
- If you don’t have the time to wade through countless websites trying to find useful information or time to test everything through trial and error then these courses are for you
- If the thought of an errant post or mis-tweet stresses you out then these courses are for you.
- if you want a qualified practitioner with real world experience then these courses are for you.
- In these seminars you will be able to fill in the gaps in your understanding. You will learn how social media strategy and management fits into a broader online marketing strategy.
If attending one of Greenlight Communications social media courses you can rest assured your trainers are up to date with the latest information and regularly living in the Social Media space.
In our hands on courses (you will be expected to bring a laptop) you will learn how to:
- Create and Manage a Facebook Page for your business or brand – These courses assumes no practical Social Media knowledge and hence we ask you to bring a laptop so that you can set up your own Facebook Page. If you already have your own page we will help you optimise the page to better engage with your audiences.
- Setup and utilise a Twitter Profile – These courses assumes no practical Social Media knowledge and hence we ask you to bring a laptop so that you can set up your own Twitter Profile. If you already have your own profile we will help you optimise the page to better engage with your audiences and achieve better results.
- Discover the power of YouTube videos for your business – Whilst we won’t be making any videos on the day, we will share with you the power of YouTube videos and how they can benefit your business. There will be some real world case studies shared with you
- Connect with prospects and create strategic alliances through LinkedIn – Most business owners and entrepreneurs are using LinkedIn wrong. Our Social Media courses will help you better understand the value of this social networking platform and how you can use it to benefit your business.
- Create and design a blogging content strategy for your business – You’ve probably heard before that you need a blog but you are not 100% certain what you should be writing. We will help you with advice on the best content you should put in your blog to generate leads and build high quality relationships with your prospects.
- Create an overall social media strategy utilising all the platforms mentioned above amongst others – It’s not just as simple as being on different social media platforms. First you need to understand what your customers want and then determine how you will deliver relevant content to these prospects. We will also touch on other strategic possibilities such as blogger outreach and guest posting opportunities.
- Measure and track your results – An important part of our social media courses is ensuring that you leave with a proper understanding of the importance of tracking and measuring your social media results. We will share with you the things to measure so you know what is important and you can look at how to improve these critical measures.
- Build your reputation as an expert in the field – We tie up our curse with an overall module showing how you can utilise what you have learned to position yourself as an expert in your field.